Envision Semi, is currently seeking for a Technical Program Engineer, to be located in Chennai. Will be responsible for first-level technical support for Customers; provide feedback to OSAT on Customer packaging needs. The activities can include technical Q&A, design generation, technical presentations and customer visits. This position will also support new business development, identify potential customers and explore new Business opportunities.
Technical Program Engineer
· Manage Customer accounts and communicate with OSAT on day to day Customer requirements
· Coordinate all factory/customer technical projects and serve as the point of contact between OSAT and Customer’s
· Communicate all new customer package needs, initiate prototype build requirements to OSAT including package drawing, bonding diagrams and BOM.
· Development, creation and delivery of assembly technology presentations
· Assist in gaining market share and widening Customer portfolio
· This position requires a Bachelors degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
· The Technical Program Engineer, must have demonstrated knowledge in the processes, materials, and applications for semiconductor packaging.
· A minimum of 2 – 4 years of experience in semiconductor industry is a plus.
· Excellent problem solving skills to provide daily customer support; while reporting the status of on-going as well as future programs
· Must be flexible to work within both US and Asian business hours
· Must show initiative and demonstrate excellent follow-up on active programs with multiple customers
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required
· Ability and willingness to travel as needed; anticipated travel upto 10% domestically
Please email your resumes to hr [at] envisionsemi.com